The concept of Content Partners was created to mark content owned by a third party for revenue sharing deals, hence requiring detailed reporting on any ads served on specific content, no matter which site it was consumed on. Content categories and Content Partners have the same reports, which allows you to get detailed data on inventory and campaign delivery. Providing a budget figure for your goals automatically inserts the monetary value in the reports, too.
When you open the Account from the menu (), use the filter tabs to switch to the Content Partners tab. You see the following interface:
Parts of the Content Partners Tab
|1||Select period||Select the time period for which you want to get a detailed report.|
|2||Filter tabs||Click here to switch between Content Hierarchy and Content Partners.|
|3||Content Partners list||List of all the content partners. If you have not added any, you only see one item in the list - Unassigned.|
|4||Menu||Menu options. For more information, see below.|
|5||Add Content Partner||Click the button to add a new content partner. For more information, refer to Add Content Partner.|
Clicking the menu opens a pop up window:
- Performance report: this opens a new page where you can:
- View a Full report for the chosen content partner consisting
- Distributed Campaigns
- Distribution by Day (performance chart and table view)
- View a Summary report consisting of:
- Distributed Campaign
- Download both the full report and the summary report as PDF or Excel.
- View a Full report for the chosen content partner consisting of:
- External Report Access: click here to create a new external invitation and share your report. For more information, refer to Share a Report.
- Export VAST URL: copy a request URL from ads targeted against this
content partner. Add the ad request URL to your VAST compliant video player.
When this URL is requested, Pulse returns campaigns that are targeted
against this content partner.Note: If the campaign that is targeted against this content partner has other targeting rules, for example tag rules, these are not automatically picked as the VAST URL does not contain these tags. In that case, the tags must be added to the exported VAST URL.
- Delete: this cannot be undone. Note: You cannot delete the item "Unassigned".